The abstract submission site will be closed on April 15, 2016. Acceptance notifications will be sent on April 30, 2016.
- Title - Times New Roman, BOLD, 16 pts, centered
- Author(s) and affiliation(s) - Times New Roman, 12 pts, centered
- Text - Times New Roman, 12 pts, justified
- Paragraph - Single line-spacings
Click here to download the abstract template.
Abstract review criteria
- Relevance to the conference topics
- Organization of the contents
- Significance of the scientific question and findings
- Clear statement of the research question or hypothesis
- Methods are well designed and implemented, and are appropriate to the research question
- The interpretations and conclusions drawn are well justified
Before you submit abstract please note that
- If an author would like to submit more than one abstract, he/she should send all abstracts from the same email account. The same abstract cannot be submitted to more than one conference.
- Abstract may not exceed ONE PAGE of text, references, tables and figures.
- The abstract text may be typed using any standard word processing program, but must be submitted as a Word file.